Monday 26 January 2009

Pete Doherty in 24 hours



After weeks of advertising from MTV I was highly anticipating this programme, but after watching it I was left quite disappointed.

"I don't know what I was expecting"

In the programme Pete was his usual self rambling on and fairly aloof, however in parts he was charismatic and articulate. There were parts of the programme when I thought this guy is a complete twat, but those feelings were wiped away when he took to the stage he is such a talented musician and people seem to forget that.

He was then joined on stage by Carl Barat his supposed best friend and ex - libertines band mate .... As a Libertines fan it was pure nostalgia

The Libertines should reform !!!!

Did anyone watch the programme, what were your thoughts does anyone disagree with what I have said?

No comments:

Post a Comment