Friday 9 October 2009

X Factor


X Factor the live show starts tomorrow and to be honest I am quite excited, I think there are some good performers this year and it could potentially be the best X Factor series so far.

This is the first year that I have really watched the X Factor from the start. I thought the auditions were a bit of a farce but other than that it's been quite enjoyable to watch.

I am most looking forward to seeing Oliver Murs perform I was impressed by his audition and he also had a decent boot camp, lets just hope he can re-produce it in his live performances.


Vote the devil twins out, I cannot stand them and Louis Walsh is a complete idiot for choosing them. Mind you he does like his boys young. LOL

Will there be another Leona Lewis or Alexandra Burke this year I don't know but here's to some good performances and some great TV.

Here's a reminder of last years winner:


No comments:

Post a Comment