Tuesday 10 February 2009

Social Networks

Social networks are really starting to piss me off, I understand the whole getting back in touch with an old school friend, promoting yourself as an artist or even promoting a club night (wink wink) or even rekindling a relationship with your first love blah blah blah (the usual spiel).

But why do people feel the need to expose their whole life through it, especially on FB through status updates 'my baby father keeps ringing me' , SO!!!! Do we really need to know that????

I find it really annoying when people constantly update their status's every 3 Min's and tell us what they're doing.... 'blah blah is relaxing drinking a beer and watching the footy', no you're not you are on FB, stop lying.

I need a solution, I either need to boycott social networks or delete the people who annoy me.

Am I the only one who feels this way, or am I just highly strung?
Comments please people.
RANT OVER

No comments:

Post a Comment