Tuesday 24 March 2009

102 Minutes that Changed America



102 Minutes That Changed America is a 102-minute television special documentary film that was produced by History. The film depicts in virtually real time the New York-based events of the September 11 attacks primarily using raw video footage from mostly amateur citizen journalists.

I watched this documentary yesterday and nearly 8 years after the attacks I'm still shocked and saddened by the events of Sept 11th 2001. I recommend this documentary to anyone, but obviously some of the content is hard to watch. I also would like to congratulate the History channel by compiling all the amateur footage together and producing a great documentary.

R.I.P to all of the people who lost their lives on that sad and unforgettable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment