Tuesday 15 September 2009

Ibiza Closing Parties 2009



This week sees the start of the Ibiza closing parties, 19th September to be precise. I will be out in Ibiza from next week to experience the closing parties for myself.

It will be my first time in Ibiza and 'I cannae wait'. I have heard so much about the island from so many different people that I don't know what to expect. One thing I do know is I will have an amazing time.

Parties to be at during the closing season: Defected in the House @ Pacha Sat 26th Sept and We loved Space Sun 27th Sept.

If you're going to be out in Ibiza during those dates make sure you are at both of those parties. It's going to be emotional.

So to get you in the mood here are my Top 5 Pre -Ibiza party tunes available to listen to on Spotify.

1) Sinfonia Della Notte - Dennis Ferrer
2) Ever After - Rasmus Faber
3) Swimming Places - Julien Jabre
4) Diamond Life (copyright remix) - Julie M
5) Savannah - ATFC

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment